Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful for People

Okay Hannah inspired me to do this. Yes, I know it is almost a week after Thanksgiving.

These are some of the people I am particularly thankful for this year. I'm sure that there are many missing.

Mom-well what can I say, she is an amazing woman. She loves to serve and she does it well. I doubt that anyone has ever shown such loving service to her family as my mom.

Dad- He's always there to talk to about anything and every thing. He loves adventures and he loves his family. Most of all he loves God.

Trevor-He's the brother that I talk with, shop with, go to school with, work in ministry with. Yeah, we do just about anything together. We make a great team.

Cristian-My Chico can fix just about anything. He also is a loving brother. If you want an enthusiastic hello and goodbye whenever you come and go you can count on him.

Natalie- Wow, she has been so much to me this year, she has given countless words of advice this past year. She has prayed for me as I struggle. She's an amazing strong woman.

Katie-Ah girl you've been through so much this year yet you never once gave up on our friendship. Thanks for all you have meant through the years.

Amy- I know that she understands me when I'm talking. God has led both of us through such similar things and she is truly a companion on our way upward and onward.

Sara- I haven't seen you very much lately but I know as soon as I do see you it will be like we never really left. That is just the way you are.

Laura- What a girl. She has always been ready to be a friend to anyone no matter their age or talents or appearance.

Debbie- We have shared a lot of instant messages it has been so good to have someone there who cares.

Jon and Justin – You guys are awesome. I love going out for coffee with you two. Even though you know so many things I don't you are always willing to come down to my level and explain anything to me. It is great having such friends to work with. (Jon I miss you)

Corina and Vanessa- We have shared laughter and tears and several good talks thank you for those and your encouragement to grow in Christ.

Jerry and Heidie – What a relaxed joyful couple. They are always fun to be around and always easy to go to for anything.

Mandy- I'm so looking forward to being in school with you again. It will be so nice to have you. You are such a sweet girl. I truly enjoy every moment I spend with you.

Erin- You were great this summer. God has really given you an encouraging spirit.

Ari- God has given you so much talent. Thanks for using it for his kingdom

Spencer- I love working with you. You are so faithful and so good at what you do. I know I can count on you when things are looking down.

Every one else from the CEF team- You guys are the best. We had some amazing times this summer. God lead us through some difficult things and we hung strong. Good work!
Hannah- well for one you inspired me to write this. Also you are such a sweet girl. We have laughed many times together over everything and nothing.

Pastor Steve, Pastor Dax, Pastor Mark- I truly have caring pastors. Thank you for all of your teaching and guiding.

Alex, Eddie, Kyle, Wes, Ryan, Andrew, Grant, Bill, (and any other guys I missed)– it has been so nice to have you guys at school or playing at school. Sometimes it is so comforting knowing that there are godly guys at school.

The S family – You know who you are although I don't put last names on blogs. You guys are so much fun and I've enjoyed so many things about each member of your family. You are just so much fun to be with and to know.

Grandma and Poppy- Thanks for having me over for Coffee and for taking time for me. I am so thankful for the godly heritage I have been blessed with.

Grandma and Grandpa- I'm glad God has spared your lives and that you are still here for me to talk with. Thank you so much for your faithful prayers.

Emily- I'm excited to finally be getting to know you a little bit. I'm excited that we are learning the sound system together. You are so mature and so much fun to be with.

Brit- Thank you for the time you spend loving your family. You are such a good example to me. Thank you for your personality. You even me out and help me have the balance I need. You calm my passions and listen to me tirelessly.

Abbie- Ha, you are so much fun. I love talking with you or playing with you or doing just about anything with you.

Jeremy and Amy- I'm praying for you as the Lord leads you into new territory. Thanks for being my big brother Jeremy and for all the times you have listened to me and lead me closer to God Amy. I know it has been a long time since I have been close to you guys but you still mean a lot.

The D family- there have been times when it was almost like having a second family. Thank you for that and your lovely hospitality.

Amanda and Helyce- Thanks for being faithful friends. I look forward to seeing you more at school.

Heather, Hannah, Rosie- I've really been glad to get to do clubs with you. May the Lord bless you as you take over. Thanks for all your willing spirits.

Calli- I'm so blessed by your desire to serve God. You are so willing to do anything and go any where. I really appreciate you a lot and enjoy seeing how god is using you.

Shelby- Thank you for your sweet spirit and evident love for people.

Dani- Thanks for being a friend to both my mom and I. That is such a special thing. We appreciate you so much. I'm so glad I have you and for your calm cheerfulness.

Elizabeth and Bethany- Thanks girls for sharing so many happy memories with me. You two are truly wonderful people.

Amy and Beth- ha you girls are so much fun we've shared so many moments talking and laughing and being frustrated. Thanks for letting me hide under your desk and talk. Thanks for all your advice and help with school.

Level 2 technicians- Thanks for teaching me so much and helping me through so many calls

Every one at work.- Yeah I work in the best place ever because of the wonderful people there. You guys rock!

All of the older women (as in older than I am) at church - You have given me so many warm encouragements and pieces of advice.

I know that I'm missing some people so don't feel left out. So many people have been important in my life this year.

3 comments:

Janel said...

ok I thought of some people I should have added. I know I could edit the post but I decided to just add them here.

Holly and Heather- you bot are such sweet and dear friends. thanks so much for your patience and kindness.

Amanda- thanks for your loving and sensitive heart.

Janel said...

Oh and on more.

Nicole- you really do deserve a whole piece of your own not just lumped together with your family. You are such a dear. There aren't many friends that you can just conect with randomly or tease randomly like I can you. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend! Love ya! :)

My Blog List