Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not for the Faint of Heart

Not only did I get wet yesterday but I was also under attack. Yes, the experience was quite dramatic. See I needed to know how to use a mac, having never used one I asked my coworker for help. This require me pulling up a chair to his desk and watching him. This sounds innocent enough right. Well no, you see his desk is very close to the side of the room where I used to work, the dangerous side, the violent side, the HAPPY side, as we were finishing up I realized that I had about three darts stuck to me and there were about six or seven that had managed to bounce off of my sweatshirt and were sitting on the floor, desk and chair. Ah the joys of working with the people you are so comfortable with. It is a dangerous business. Customer support is not for the faint of heart...nor is working with friends!

My Blog List