Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Adventures Part 4

Well today I woke up and, apparently, turned off my alarm. So I woke up again an hour later. Realizing that, yes, Pastor Mark would have posted on the daily link by now if we have services or not. I already knew from last night that the choir would not be singing. What I didn’t know is if there would be normal services and music practices with one of my favorite pianists. Well services were not normal. Only one service which I knew also meant to practice after church. Well after talking with my family we all decided to stay home. We had church all together the sermonette was about the names of Jesus. Then some quiet time in the house then we went out to the garage (where a fire had been blazing in the stove) and played ping pong, pool, and air hockey. Then my friend Nicole called and we confirmed that we would not be going to a party this evening that we and our siblings had been invited to. So there are no snow adventures today. But maybe there will be tomorrow.

No comments:

My Blog List