Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dawn Treader

I was just getting out of the grove of being in Narnia. Then I realized that I will soon be going back to Narnia and need to prepare for it. Wow, so much to think about so much to ask questions about. This time we will be thrown into the water and hoisted up by the “Dawn Treader”. Yes, we are starting to think about (or I am starting to think about) camps for next summer. It was about this time last year when I originally started planning to help with a camp. Little did I know how things would turn out (actually I knew nothing at all!). It makes me wonder which ones of my expectations will be changed this year. Or if all of them will. I'm excited to see what God will do...and very much enjoying “having” to read “The Voyage of the 'Dawn Treader'”

5 comments:

Corina said...

good work! Admirable that you're getting a head start!

Aidyn Nicole said...

Isn't voyage of the dawn treader 2010's day camp?

Janel said...

That is what I thought too....but I found out differently just last week. (unless things change again which as you know is always possible.) :)

Anonymous said...

That is my FAVORITE Narnia book!!

Janel said...

Mine too...I'm so excited. :)

My Blog List