Friday, December 5, 2008

Entertainment

Last night I relaxed and watched the show. It was interesting this time. A good book was being read. It will never be read the same way again. Books really are more interesting that way-when you make them up as you go. You see I was the daughter and my "mommy" was reading to my brother and "sister" as I watched from the corner. Then everyone went into the house and the horse tried to follow. Brother finally pulled it all the way in which he got in proper trouble for. Apparently rocking horses do not belong in play houses. Then dinner was served. Brother seemed to get in trouble a lot. It might have had something to do with the fact that "mommy" was a lot smaller than him an less than half his age. Then came school time and mommy became the teacher and brother was still in trouble.

Yes, taking care of children with my entertaining brother is quite an adventure...If you haven't laughed for a while try watching and 18 year old boy play house with a 6 year old girl. It is great fun!

I have an amazing brother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuteness! :o)

Janel said...

They are adorable...although trev says that playing house isn't his forte I think that he is amazing!

Isaacme said...

No it's not. And I mean not at all.

My Blog List