Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You are the Potter

You are the Potter I am the clay
You're will, not mine, be done
Please mold me and lead me in your way
Until my life, a victory won

Please hold me gently lest I fall
Keep me close to your side
Teach me to listen to your soft gentle call
And may I fall into your arms open wide

Your burden is light
And easy to bear
But give me the might
To wait in time of unanswered prayer

My mind is confused
And my heart is in pain
As for the countries good a soldier is used
May it all be to Christ's gain

As I wait longingly for You
And hold fast to Your Word
May each day fly by
As in your timing You fulfill the promises I have heard.

2 comments:

Isaacme said...

That's nice. Did you write that?

Janel said...

yup. I stole a lot of concepts from the Bible though soo it isn't all original. :)

My Blog List