Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good News About Injustice (a book report)

Good News About Injustice by Gary A. Haugen
Why does God allow that? How can the wicked get away with what they do? If those are questions you have ever asked yourself then this is the right book for you. I ask myself those questions frequently (far more frequently than I ought) the answer is: God has done something! He has put you and I and all Christians here on this earth to do His will. His will is justice. We are to be the salt of the earth and to defend the fatherless and provide for the widow. It is our job, and by the look of thing we have dropped the ball. We need to be in the world fighting for the rights of those who cannot fight for themselves. This book tells about Gary Haugen's experiences as he works with International Justice Mission: http://www.ijm.org/

No comments:

My Blog List