Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Job

So much to do so little time…between answering the phone for the entire company, helping customers with technical support, processing hundreds of orders, taking callbacks for sales, boxing packages in shipping I am kept fairly busy at my job. Most of the time I am just Janel at customer support answering the phone and telling customers what to do to make their software work. I enjoy my job and the people I work with. I’m convinced that my department and my manager are the best in the entire company (if not the entire country). Since I came back to my job at the end of the summer things have been busy but relaxing. Each day I get to work early and leave early and have the majority of the afternoon to spend time with my family, work in my garden and read lots of books.

Soon this will all change and I’ll be going back to school. I’m excited to be back in the academic environment. I have not been to school in over a year and I’m excited to meet new people and learn new things. I may be working part time at my job which also excites me a lot. I’ll miss seeing every one every day….but at least for a while I’ll still be working one day a week and will be able to spend time with my friends and my customers then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your first day back at school went well!

Janel said...

Actually I start tomorrow...but school at WWU did start today...so most peopel are in classes...I'm just hanging around home doing stuff like cleaning and gardenin and running and emailing and cleaning and cooking and packing backpack and talking with Nat and preping for Good News Clubs....ok...I'm really not that busy...it just sounds like a lot.

I hear that the GNC at church went really well...exciting!

I'm hoping I'll be doing three GNC...but that is a lot ontop of school and work and helping with stuff at home...so we shall see.

Isaacme said...

I'm exited that we get to carpool together.

Janel said...

Me too. it works out sooo well. I hope it will work out this well for other quarters too.

My Blog List