Thursday, September 4, 2008

This Time of Relaxation

Now that the business of the summer has dissipated I have had a lot of time for reading I'll be posting some book reports. I hope that these reports will encourage you to read these books for yourself. It has been wonderful to just have time to sit and read and read and read. Most days I get home from work around 3:00 and there is not much to do until it is time to help with dinner so I hang out with my brothers or read. I am so thankful that the Lord gives us these times to rest and reflect because it has been so good for me and it has changed my perspective on life to be much more positive and ready to respond to His next steps for me.

4 comments:

Aidyn Nicole said...

well I hope you read good books. lol

Janel said...

lol yeah I wouldn't be making book reports and publish them if I were reading scandelous books. lol

Aidyn Nicole said...

hehehehe not what i meant at all, are they boring is what i meant

Janel said...

oh, lol

My Blog List