Friday, April 20, 2007

Who Is Infallible? Not I!!!!


And the pain falls like a curtain
On the things I once called certain
And I have to say the words I fear the most
I just don't know
And the questions without answers
Come and paralyze the dancer
So I stand here on the stage afraid to move
Afraid to fall, oh, but fall I must
On this truth that my life has been formed from the dust

CHORUS:
God is God and I am not
I can only see a part of the picture Hes painting
God is God and I am man
So Ill never understand it all
For only God is God

And the sky begins to thunder
And Im filled with awe and wonder
Til the only burning question that remains
Is who am I
Can I form a single mountain
Take the stars in hand and count them
Can I even take a breath without God giving it to me
He is first and last before all that has been
Beyond all that will pass
CHORUS

Oh, how great are the riches of His wisdom and knowledge
How unsearchable for to Him and through Him and from Him are all things
So let us worship before the throne
Of the One who is worthy of worship alone
CHORUS

Steven Curtis Chapman

8 comments:

Janel said...

For those who are worried my quiting lyrics by Steven Curtis Chapman does not mean that I have suddenly become a upper fan of blue lights. :)

Unknown said...

No worries :)

Unknown said...

(Back from S Korea, by the way, and glad to be back)

Janel said...

Welcome back! So how was South Korea?

Well it was mostly Abbie that would worry.

Balvanz said...

LOL Janel!!!

I must admit that Steven Curtis Chapman has grown on me. This is a good song...and I love "Magnificent Obcession!"

Unknown said...

South Korea was... interesting, but I prefer Okinawa. Went to the various bargain shops and allies they have their, but didn't buy anything there (not much of a spender, even on cheap stuff). Took quite a few tours, including to the DMZ (De-Militarized Zone) between North and South Korea, pretty fun. It was kind've lonely in a way there, though.

Boonie said...

that is one of my faviorte songs and on the top of the ones that he sings. good call...she you tonight at the games.

Janel said...

Despite myself, Abbie, he has grown on me too. :)I don't think that I have heard Magnificent Obcession. I should find some tiem.

Jeremy, what are you doing now that you are back in Okinawa?

Very fun game Kyle. It would have been better if we hadn't lost by quite so much but at least we had fun.

My Blog List