Monday, April 16, 2007

Clarification

Recently someone very graciously pointed out to me that the idea of giving an analogy of Christ being in the center ring (in my last post) might be a stretch. In a circus the ring master dictates which ring the audience shall see. Well, in our Christian walk we are not the ring master Christ is both the center focus and the controller of all things. Like any analogy this one can only go so far. I apologize for any confusion. If you ever feel uncomfortable or confused about any thing on this blog please let me know. Thank you for your patience.

4 comments:

Balvanz said...

Thanks for being so careful to clarify that, Janel... I think an illustration can be excellent even when every little detail doesn't line up. Most analogies break down at some point. Your message in that last post was awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Still is...

Anonymous said...

My sis is always awesome.

Janel said...

well Trevor, that isn't exactly true...but you are such a sweet brother.

My Blog List