Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Quotes

None of us ever desired anything more ardently than God desires to bring men to a knowledge of Himself
Johnne Tauler

The Bible is alive, it speaks to me; it has feet, it runs after me; it has hands, it lays hold of me
Martin Luther

Trouble and perplexity drive me to prayer and prayer drives away perplexity and trouble.
Philip Melanchthon

Let God have your life. He can do more with it than you can.
Moody

Spiritual growth consists most in the growth of the root, which is out of sight.
Mathew Henry

5 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul DeJarnette said...

I like quotes....

"Now I submit that the price you pay for listening is far less than the price you pay for not listening and disappearing."
Chaim Potok

Balvanz said...

Those were great quotes, Janel! I love good quotes--one of life's many special blessings. Thanks for sharing them. =)

Anonymous said...

Great Quotes sis.

Janel said...

I like that quote Paul. Well, as long as the person talking is worth listening to. :)

Thanks for the encouragement Abbie and Trevor.

My Blog List