Saturday, February 24, 2007

Question

This is a question I have been thinking about. I thought I would share it. It is:
What am I doing to make Christ Jesus known to those around me?
It has really been making me think about the things I say to the people in my classes at school and every where else I go. Will the people I see ever know that I love Jesus? They need to. They need Him. I need to tell them.
How about you. What are you doing to make Christ Jesus known to those around you? Will the people around you know that you love Jesus?

4 comments:

Paul DeJarnette said...

What are we supposed to say to this?
"Of course we are telling people..."
How many of us really have the opportunity in their everyday life to be a witness?
I try and live so that people will ask why I am different, but am I bold enough to ask someone if they believe in Jesus as the forgiver of their sins? I wonder sometimes... (Ephesians 6:19-20)

Balvanz said...

A very good question, Janel...at this time in my life, my contact with unbelievers is very limited. But I have been sharing the gospel through letters that I have been sending to my great Aunt in Iowa...it's one small opportunity to talk about Christ. But in public? Am I declaring His name boldly? Not as I should be. Thanks for the reminder.

Also, I found the web site for that conference...I think I'll skip it this year, as the fee is now $90. But I can't wait to hear about it from you, and hope that maybe I can go next year! Thanks for telling me about it! =)

Janel said...

Oh good. I found the website today too. I'm sorry I didnt' get the information to you sooner. I know that Childrens lit is something that WWU is tryint to expand in so there may be more oportunities in the future.

Balvanz said...

No problem at all. :) Hope you learn a lot!

My Blog List