Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Break!

It is Thanksgiving break and we have many things to be thankful for. The first and most obvious is for the break. Yay, however looking a little deeper there are many more wonderful things to be thankful for than a break from school. There is family, friends, shelter, food, etc. I know I have been blessed above and beyond imaginable when it comes to my family. They are the perfect set of people for me. Also God has blessed me with numerous friends from many different places. I have friends from church, friends from school, friends from where I grew up etc. God is so good to give us the exact variety of people in our lives that we have!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Enjoy your break!

5 comments:

Corina said...

have a great Thanksgiving!

Isaacme said...

How do you get deaper than being thankful for a break? lol j/k

Balvanz said...

You too, Janel! Happy Thanksgiving!

Historian Anne said...

Have a wonderful break! I get to check out people's blogs how fun! I better go help in the kitchen. I invented a new pie, pumpkin with chocolate, my mom apprehensive about new stuff was abit wary. I think it will be yummy, we'll see!

Janel said...

ooo it certainly sounds yummy!

My Blog List