Thursday, November 13, 2008

School Again


Getting ready for school again (after not having been on campus for a week) I almost forgot how to do that. This morning my mind was so confused – do I look ok? What books do I need? Do I have a lunch? It felt like a brand new quarter....until I looked at my books. Oh yeah, this is what I do. I study and ride the bus and study and sit in class and study and read and study and write and study and print out homework and study. Yeah. It's great. Good thing I like school!

3 comments:

Isaacme said...

Getting back into the swing of things has been hard.

Stormgirl said...

Oh I can totally relate Janel. Break is so awesome, but it is a little weird getting back into the swing of things. :D

Janel said...

yeah, and we are coming up on another break really soon. I actually like the fall quarter a lot because we have so many breaks. The other quarters start feeling kinda long.

My Blog List