Monday, November 17, 2008

Feet Like the Shepherd

“It is quite true that the up to the High Places is both difficult and dangerous,” said the Shepherd. “It has to be, so that nothing which is an enemy of Love can make the ascent and invade the Kingdom. Nothing blemished or in any way imperfect is allowed there,and the inhabitants of the High Places do need 'hinds' feet.' I have them myself,” he added with a smile, “and like a young hart of roebuck I can go leaping on the mountains and skipping on the hills with the greatest ease and pleasure.

Oh that we would all fallow the Shepherd despite the long journey and the accompaniment of Sorrow and Suffering so that we may have feet like the Shepherd. I'm so glad that He calls me to the High Places and gives me strength to follow Him there.

No comments:

My Blog List