Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good News Club

Tickets, candy, games, songs, snacks, soccer moms, kids, hugs, hours of preponderation rewarded. Yeah, that sounds like a Good News Club. Although those things are all part of a GNC the heart and soul of these special clubs is that we share the Gospel and that kids come to Christ. This is why we continue on week after week pouring hours into preparations. This is why not one minute with those kids or spent for those kids is a waste of time. I hope to spend all of eternity with those kids. I want to start investing in them now. They are so worth it.

My heart's desire has been to have a club that was over 20 kids now the Lord has blessed one of the clubs I help with with that many kids. Now my prayer is for 30 kids or more. However another club only has two. I prepare for both and they are both worth every moment of my time. My part is only to be ready. It is God's part to bring the children to the club. That is such a relief to me. If I was responsible for making sure they come I would be extremely discouraged. However it isn't and I can be faithful and God is faithful.

1 comment:

Isaacme said...

Indead. Clubs are so much fun and worth the time.

My Blog List