Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Elections Past

Although I know that many of us are very sad about the outcome of the elections, some of the facebook statuses I saw last night were downright depressed, I know that God provides for His people. Although I don't know what the future holds and I feel extremely uncertain about tomorrow I can hope in God because I have confidence in where I'm spending eternity.

Even though the initiative 1000 was not turned down and assisted suicide will become more and more the norm I know that I have a God that has created life and gives life eternal.

Whatever your thoughts are on this election, no matter how you are feeling we have a God that is in control of it all. He sees every thing that happens. The blood of the innocent has been crying out to Him and He is not deaf. His will is done and we know Who wins in the end.

No comments:

My Blog List