Friday, March 16, 2007

My Thoughts

My head is spinning
As the world passes by
Yet I am anchored
Oh why can't I go with them why?

Because the One who knows me best
loves me any way
and will not let me go
Lest I stray away

He is the One that holds me up.
If only I listen to his voice
I shall not fall
But I must trust Him and let Him make the choice

Where will I go
What will I do
Why is it so hard sometimes
To follow after You?

I feel left behind
By the world's mighty rush
But your still small voice
Is telling me to hush

I must listen to Your voice
If I will know the way
If I'm not quiet
I will miss what You have to say

So I will sit still
And wait for You
Because You are the only One
Who knows me best and yet loves me too

3 comments:

Balvanz said...

That is beautiful, Janel!

Janel said...

Thanks Abbie, I like your new picture.

Balvanz said...

thanks =)

My Blog List