skip to main | skip to sidebar

Smiling Sunrises

Wherever you are be all there...live life to the hilt. Jim Elliot

Sunday, February 1, 2009

God's Chosen

We are God's chosen. But when it comes to missions are we acting like His frozen?
Posted by Janel at 6:55 AM

1 comment:

Paul DeJarnette said...

*didn't think of it that way - but that's good!*

March 4, 2009 at 7:44:00 PM PST

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

My Blog List

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2009 (16)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • School and Me
      • 4 x 4
      • Answer = God
      • God's Chosen
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (94)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (95)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2006 (20)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (11)
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see.-John Burroughs

My Blog List

  • Dandelions
    -
  • for such a time as this
    -
  • Balance
    -
  • Strength for Today, Bright Hope for Tomorrow
    -
  • My Life's Journey
    -
  • Random collisions with my brain
    -
  • The Wind In My Face
    -
  • Sara Jean is Thinking...
    -
  • Blogger: Login to read
    -
  • History Nook
    -
  • Katie Speaks
    -
  • Ticklish Breeze
    -
  • This Christmas
    -
  • Fredrico
    -
Show 5 Show All

Followers

“Trust Me, My child,” He says. “Trust Me with a fuller abandon than you ever have before. Trust Me, as minute succeeds minute, every day of your life, for as long as you live. And if you become conscious of anything hindering our relationship, do not hurt Me by turning away from Me. Draw all the closer to Me, come, run to Me. Allow Me to hide you, to protect you, even from yourself. Tell me your deepest cares, your every trouble, Trust Me to keep my hand upon you. I will never leave you. I will shape you, mold you, and perfect you. Do not fear, Oh child of My love, do not fear. I love you” Amy Carmichael

Dad and Cristian hike'n

Dad and Cristian hike'n