Monday, January 19, 2009

Confusing

It was brought to my attention that my post on Coffee Buddies created some confusion. No, my job was not being at a coffee shop. I simply tried to make it such. See I worked in customer support for Logos Bible Software with many other wonderful people. Early in the morning we got our poor tired bodies out of bed and into the frigid air and then up the steep flight of stairs to our desks. We sat down and turned on our computers that seemed just as tired as we were. Then log into the customer support line to become heroes and heroines to our customers. Well groggy heads normally don't make very good heroes so I, being the sweet girl that I am, would offer to stop being a heroine to my customers for just a moment and make lattes for myself and my colleagues on the lovely espresso machine that our wonderful boss had provided for the company. Some day I hope to be a barista for real. For now, however, I am content to be a barista wannabe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, can I place an order? I'd love a grande skinny latte with some sort of flavoring, surprise me. :)

Stormgirl said...

Awww... I hope you can be a real barista soon!! But it sounds like you already know what goes into the job!! Yay for coffee helping you through the day (although I no longer live by that, *sniff*)

Isaacme said...

Hey even I thought all you did was play.

Kimi said...

Isn't the espresso machine wonderful?! I just wish there was also whipped cream to put on our lattes!

Janel said...

Oh Kimi that would be amazing! You should suggest it. :)

My Blog List