Friday, February 27, 2009

School and Me

Well it has been a long time since I have posted. Right now I'm sitting in front of a mac in the computer lab as school. Unfortunately I decided to export my imovie on the slowest computer possible (don't listen to advice from helpful old men who think you have all the time in the world)

School is such a fascinating thing. I find it hard to believe that I still love school after spending so many hours (between two schools that I'm doing practicums at 17 credits at the university and all the emails and phone calls I make with my professors) I would think that I would be sick of it. I am sick of all the busy work involved in getting everything done and turned it but I'm still energized by all that I'm learning and I'm excited to learn more every day.

Stay strong all you fellow students...finals are almost here but they shall soon be over!

7 comments:

Isaacme said...

YOu still like school? I never liked it to begin with.

Janel said...

yeah in general I like it...I didn't before 2008 though so maybe you will like it once you go to a university. :)

Shelby said...

I'm glad that you still like school!!!! That so great! :P

Kimi said...

Good job! Keep sticking with it. Do you graduate this spring? Sometimes I wish I were still in were school, a part of me really misses it.

Janel said...

lol no not this spring. I have a long ways to go (a teaching degree normally takes 5 years I have 2.5 down)

Yeah, I bet school is fun...but you have fun things going on too. :)

Unknown said...

Maybe you are right, it takes going to a university to possibly enjoy it? Seems like I only enjoyed a handful of classes at the community college, maybe the years after an associate's degree would be more focused and fun.

Paul DeJarnette said...

Yay - finals are coming!

My Blog List