Monday, June 4, 2007

Things You Didn't Think You Needed To Know

Actually you probably don't need to know them, maybe you don't even want to know them, but I must tell them to you because I was tagged with a “tell little well known facts about you” so here it goes.

1) I was born with a stomach condition that kept me from being able to properly consume food. That problem has been well fixed.

2) I have a freckle on my toe next to the big one on my right foot. It is the most exciting thing about my feet, otherwise there is nothing to say about them.

3) My hair color sometimes changes, depending on the time of year.

4)Horses and deep water both scare me, but riding and swimming are two of my favorite activities (that at one time or another I was fairly good at) .

5) I have never had the chicken pox.

6) When I was little I wanted to be just like the Little Mermaid (but I could never figure out how to grow a tail.)

7) I have been in 5 different countries -United States, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, and Hondurans (I was in Hondurans for less than a day though)

8)I really enjoy rock climbing.

9) I like coffee cold better than hot.

10) And for the grand finally....hmm, is there any thing left? I guess I'll just tell you something that is pretty well known (at least by many of my friends). I love my family and every thing that God has given me, I have always been interested in ministry, I love teaching children, I love many places on earth but home is my favorite, I'm a child of God, saved only by His grace.

I tag Lisa, Trevor, Amanda, and any one else who feels like doing this (It really is optional so don't feel like you have to if you don't want to)

11 comments:

sgreenjeans said...

Hooray!! You did it!! I didn't know you had a freckle on the toe next your big toe!?! How exciting ;)

Balvanz said...

Wow, I loved the one about the little mermaid. =)

Katie said...

Never had chicken pox?

Be afraid! :)

Janel said...

I'm not afraid. I have been exposed to it enough times and strongly enough that I think maybe I might just have gotten it without any signs (like a really mild case) but as far as we know I'm just one of those few people who can't get it.

Anonymous said...

Lisa? Lisa who? Email me the questions.

Janel said...

Lisa, as in Lisa my friend. She knows who she is. :)

Lisa Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Rae said...

Yes, I am Janel's friend and I do know who I am. See my blog for little known facts about a person most of y'all don't even know!

Janel said...

Well, maybe we should wait until you get it posted.:)

Lisa Rae said...

Ok, enough with the comments about how seldom I write on my blog! Just because you're brilliant doesn't mean I have to be!

Anonymous said...

Cold coffee is gross!

My Blog List