Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Heaven

Do you ever feel exhausted by your own sin? When I feel this way I think about how nice it will be to be in heaven. There will be no more pain, no more sadness, no more sin. I think that sinning is what I'm most tired of. Do you ever wake up in the morning just tired of sinning and wishing that you could make it though the day being perfect but know that you can't? In heaven we will wake up every morning (if there is such a thing as morning there) and be fully prepared to worship our Lord perfectly.

5 comments:

Balvanz said...

Yes, I do...and yes, it makes heaven that much more beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Lisa Rae said...

Praise God! I just felt a big sigh of relief go through my soul when I read your post. Thanks for the reminder!

Elisabeth said...

Hi! I recently found your blog and really enjoy reading it. You're welcome to come and drop by my very-new-blog! :->

This post is so good ... I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel this! I think Heaven is going to be wonderful and one reason why it's going to be wonderful is because we won't sin and put things between us and God anymore. Then we'll - finally! - be perfect. Thank God for that!

Janel said...

Elizabeth it is good to meet you. I intend to visit your blog. A quick glance over it shows me you have a taste for beautiful things. :)

My Blog List