Friday, May 4, 2007

Pajama Day

This was a special day for the kindergartens at Sunnyland Elementary School room 5. Today they got to wear their pajamas to school. That is right. 19 kindergartens in one room showing off their, oh so cute, sleepwear. The children laughed to see their teacher in her bathrobe and the TA in carrot slippers. There was much excitement as seven of their number performed a skit of Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed. I wish I had brought my camera, but alas it was the thing I forgot to bring along. I did, however, wear my pajamas, which I changed into once I got to the school. After changing into own pajamas and guiltily hastening back to the classroom the teachers and I assisted the children in a day of reading and games and even earing some candy! It was a ton of fun for students and teachers alike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is to promote maturity, right? lol

Ummmmm... I will refrain from commenting other than to say "Glad you had fun"

Balvanz said...

Oh how fun!! That is such a cute idea. :)

Janel said...

yeah Paul, that was it. lol

Thanks Abbie, another classroom has done it since I started working there. They had popcorn and a movie too!

My Blog List