Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friends and School and Fun

Running, kicking, falling, jumping, sliding – an excellent way to spend an evening after taking finals and turning in papers. Playing soccer always reminds me of Central America, the dirt there smells different though (believe me, I know). It is so good to play with friends no matter where we are at any stage in life. I would have never guessed I would play soccer or softball with friends from college. I guess I always viewed college and beyond as a very serious thing where you just sit around and talk...after a few years you start sitting around and talking and knitting. We aren't to that stage yet. Maybe give us another 60 years and we can just sit around. For now, I need to move after sitting at an uncomfortable desk that has an arm that grabs around me and holds me down for hours on end. Yay for friends to brighten the day!

Friendship DOUBLES our JOYS and DIVIDES our SORROW.

Our lives are filled with joys and blessings without end and one of the greatest joys is to have a friend

My Blog List