Monday, October 13, 2008

Changing Seasons


On a normal morening in the Indian summer my legs would start itching to go for a nice long run. However this morning was no indian summer. No, it was indeed fall. The leaves are all different colors and the the mist was bone chilling. Each season of life is different. Some may be like Indian summer, full of wamth and energy. Others may be like a cold fall day and the last memories of summer are faiding away. The end of summer may truely be uppon us (I'll admit that fall is here for good once Thanksgiving comes) but I feel as though my life is enjoying a rich and beautiful spring. God is blessing me in so many ways. My life is His garden and I rejoice to have Him there caring for and causing the garden to bear the fruit that only the Master can produce. Without Him I am simply the rocky ground with weeds of sin all around it, but with much toil and patience He has lovingly cleared a spot for His love to grow in my heart.

hmmm that was somewhat random. I guess I just get excited about God.

2 comments:

Isaacme said...

Aldrich is really pretty this time of year.

Janel said...

yeah, I bet north Cordata is too.

My Blog List