Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm Back

I am ending a long blogging sabbatical to report that this week I am helping in day camps. I have taken the week off of work (and no, I can't honestly say that I miss it very much) My main objective this week is to learn to be a director. Yesterday afternoon was the first time that I took over the group. Although it didn't go as well as I had hoped nobody died and nobody called the police :). Camps go from 9:00 am till 3:00 pm for the children. The leaders however need to be at the church earlier in order to get into costumes, practice skits, and go over the days events. Please pray for the leaders especially for me as I learn to be a director. Please also pray for the children some of them have very hard harts and need the Lord in their lives. Our hearts desire is to see them saved.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on. We wanted to see if you could go for two months without posting. :(BTW the children have very hard "harts"??? what's that?

Janel said...

a hart is a male...uh some sort of deer. You didn't know that? Wow you are so.....

no, actually thank you Ian.

Corina said...

is that Ian the I-Mac?

janel, praying for you! happy to see another post :-)

What??? You don't miss talking to customers all day long?????????

Janel said...

No Corina, although not every thing is perfect at camps either. They are going well. It is just that as the director I am responsible for any SITUATIONS that come up....

Anonymous said...

Janel is back, Edmund will need counceling!!

Janel said...

Edmund?

Katie said...

:) :) :) :) :)

*love and prayers*

Anonymous said...

You've not heard of Edmund?? World renoun Edmund? Let's see, how did it go...

"His Royal Excellency, King of Narnia, Emperor of the Lone Isles, Edmund The Just" yah. anyway!! :P

Ian!!

someone is not reading Abbie's blog otherwise they would know these things!

Janel said...

I just don't see why Edmund will need counseling because I'm back.

My Blog List