Monday, April 21, 2008

First Game of the Season

There was an awesome kick off to this years softball games. One of our co-ed teams lost and the other won....I didn't sign up to play on either and I ended up being asked to play on both for the night. What a blast! I had forgotten how much fun it is to get out and throw a ball around!!! Playing softball is such a great unity building activity. You cannon play with out all of your team members; they are all important. People who would normally never talk to one another now become great buddies and find a common bond in their love for the fresh air and sunshine....and, don't forget, a good ball and bat. Happy playing every one....let the games begin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for SOFTBALL!! I agree about a great way to get to know the people you see every week but never speak to! Not being rude, just not the same circle of people. and..... WE WON!!!!! Chris sarcastically said that we're now half way to tying our record for most wins a season!!! LOL!! (we won 3 of 16 last year) :oD

Janel said...

yeah I think every one works together a lot better this year!

My Blog List