Thursday, April 24, 2008

An Experience with the Telephone

A very poor sweet friend found out today that Janel isn't very coherent at 4:30 in the morning. If you call me that early in the morning I may not mind at all....but I also may not be very easy to talk to and you may need to wait while I: open my eyes, realize that there is a world around me, contemplate the fact that I'm warm in bed, decide that I need to get up, get the motivation to get up, throw the covers off, stumble out of bed, trip over a shoe on my way to the light switch, and fumble for the phone....by this time you will only still be on the phone if you are very persistent and really really want me to do something.

Oh and don't sound too cheerful when I pick up...I can't handle cheerful that time in the morning.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

I'll remember that if I ever want to call you that early! :-P I don't think I'd be that nice if someone called me that early. And my family would be ... well ... not very amused! :->

My Blog List