Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day Camp Schedule

I had meant to post this over a week ago. I thought that some of you might want to see a basic schedule from Camp.

8:15 Staff meets for prayer and instruction
9:00 Children arrive, register
9:15 Welcome, Prayer, Announcements (review verses) Songs / Skit
9:30 Bible Time
10:15 Snacks & Group Games
11:00 Verse time with small groups
11:30 Lunch
12:00 FOB (Flat On Bottom, Back or Belly Prince Casipan CD)
12:40 Present Verses
12:50 Craft Time w/ Lego Option
1:20 Snack/ Games / Object Lesson
2:20 Lego Zonk Review
2:25 Songs / Prize Winners / Songs
3:00 Dismissal
3:15 Staff meets for debrief, prayer and announcements

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey, that looks pretty familiar...

Janel said...

oh, really....:)

hey, you are soooooo missed at work. Jon and Justin and Bethany and I are all going throgh withdrawal!

Isaacme said...

Really? It doesn't look familiar to me. I never remember us actually following the schedule. Eventually I just through mine away.

Aidyn Nicole said...

We've never followed schedules, but seeming that Janel is leading maybe she will

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

My Blog List