Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Camping Time

Another church camp out has come and gone. This year it seemed as if we came and left all in one moment. Every conversation, every game, every moment by the camp fire with friends seemed to fly by. How good it is to have a time to be together for a few days and get to know one another better. I'm so thankful for the time to spend with friends, playing volley ball and making smores and enjoying each others company. I'm also thankful for those I spent time with talking about deeper subjects and keeping each other accountable. Now we can look forward to next year, and all that is in store for us.

4 comments:

Isaacme said...

Your right the campout did go by very fast.

Katie said...

I'm glad you went. :)

Janel said...

I'm glad that we went too.:) Maybe next year Trevor, you will be less tired. That would make it a lot more fun for you.

Isaacme said...

It was fun. The headache was a bummer though.

My Blog List