Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Long Overdue Report

Recently (actually maybe not quite that recently) A friend told me that I should make a post about the thing that have happened lately. So here is the basic outline of how the Lord has been directing me lately.

I graduated from Whatcom Community College with an AA in Elementary Education about a month ago. Although I am extremely glad that I have gone to college I don't know yet if the Lord will lead me into more academic endeavorers. Right now I'm content to pursue other things.

Right after graduation my dad, brothers and I went on a vacations, you will probably see pictures around soon (whenever I take the time to post them off my brother's computer)
Since those things I have been working a lot, gardening a lot, helping my aunt and grandmother, and looking into soap making in order to sell specialty soaps. I'm still praying about what to do in the fall. The summer is going by very quickly for me.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

These times of uncertainty can be trying, but I hope that you will have peace and know that God is in control of your life and is guiding you in His perfect way!

Janel said...

Thanks Lizzy. I feel confident that the Lord will show me what He has for me if He wants me to change what I'm doing.

Isaacme said...

Yes this summer is going by very fast.

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations on graduating! And the vacations sound fun!! :-> It's sometimes hard waiting on G-d and praying for guidence for the future. I'm praying that this time goes well for you - and is fun! Enjoy the rest of the summer!! :->

My Blog List