Sunday, November 19, 2006

Witnessing

Witnessing isn't exactly the most popular of topics. See it is a lot of hard work because we have to take time out of an already busy schedule. It isn't the time of actually witnessing to someone but rather the time required to look outside of ourselves and see the people around us who are hurting and suffering and all this without a Savior and Lord to guide them.

This past week I had an opportunity to witness and I didn't take it. Someone was telling me about there opinion of Jesus (and no it wasn't at all Biblical) well I could have told them the truth about Jesus, but I didn't. I missed the opportunity, an opportunity that I will never have again. I may see them again and I may get a chance to tell them about Jesus' wonderful gift of salvation, but those moments in time are gone forever. As I was thinking about this (and feeling rather guilty) the Lord showed me that I was the one missing out. God is perfectly able to save that person without my help but I missed out on getting to see it happen.

Don't miss an opportunity to tell someone the most important thing they will ever know!

No comments:

My Blog List