Saturday, November 25, 2006

Let It Snow

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Those words have been going through my mind since early this morning when my brother informed me eagerly this morning that there was snow on the ground. Sure enough, there is was. There wasn't enough to completely cover the ground but it certainly was snow. As I ventured out the door I realized that it was quite crunchy and wet but was snow and not a repeat of the hail we had the night before. There is something very exciting about the first snow of the season even if it is just barely enough to see. The weather forecast predicts more cold and wet weather on the way, so our yards may soon become the realization of Christmas cards.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Snow huh? Orlando got snow a few days ago, but now we're up to 85 degree weather again.

I miss you terribly, see you soon.

Janel said...

I miss you too. When do you come home?

Katie said...

Snow!! I think it is so, so, so pretty. I wish it would snow here. =)

Janel said...

We have gotten a lot more snow today. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to school tomorrow. Oh, what a shame. :)

Balvanz said...

We have a TON of snow now!! I don't remember ever getting this much! There was one year a long time ago when we got like three feet at Christmas time, but I was in California. :(

I love the snow, we sledded and had a gigantic snowball fight yesterday!

Janel said...

We did to. We went over to the Gray's house and played in the snow with them. It is nice to be able to walk to someones house that we know from church. They came over to our house for church because both our families decided not to go to church. I don't know exactly how much snow there is but last time dad measured on the roof there was 18 inches!

I hope you get to have fun in the snow again today Abbie. It is amazing how young one feels while throwing snowballs at ones brother.:)

My Blog List