Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving

Have you ever thought about all the things you have to be thankful for? If there was a selfishness contest I would win, hands down. However lately I have been thinking about all the things that I have to be thankful for. There are a lot of them. It would take forever to name them all but here are a few of the basics.

-A great family
-Lots of sweet friends
-A wonderful church
-All of my physical needs met

There is one very important thing that I didn't mention. That is salvation. Besides salvation from my sins there is really no need of any thing else. All of those other things are like the candy, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and cherry on top of an, already heaping dish of ice cream.

My cup is truly full, shook down and still running over.

2 comments:

Balvanz said...

Happy Thanksgiving...how good to be reminded of all God has done for us!!

Katie said...

Back at ya'!

My Blog List