Thursday, January 31, 2008

You Might NOT Be A Geek If.......

Your co-workers say things like ya, you seem like the type of person who would like games in real life better than on the computer.
You say things like "theres video memory, catch memory, (pause) and what else?"
Someone has to explain the difference between hard drive space and memory space to you.
You don't see why any one would want to use DOS
You don't know what USB stands for you just say memory stick
You don't like it when a customer asks what an XML Parser is because you don't know enough to explain it.
You know nothing about HTML (including what it stands for)

The list goes on and on and on......

11 comments:

Janel said...

In case it wasn't obvious this post was meant to be funny.

Paul DeJarnette said...

I take it you fit in the "non-geek" category...

Janel said...

yes....but I might make another blog about you might know nothing about computers if.... (that would be about some of the customers I've delt with.

Janel said...

If you do fall into the category of being a geek or even NOT folling into the category of NOT being a geek, please don't be offended.

Paul DeJarnette said...

LOL... geekiness with personableness is OK, right?

Janel said...

Well I think I like all the geeks I know....so sure.

Katie said...

That was funny. ;)

Elisabeth said...

*Giggle!*

P.S. I tagged you on my blog!

Janel said...

You did?

Oh, good I'm glad that you aren't offended by this post any more. *wink*

Isaacme said...

lol, very cute sis. I guess I'm the only geek in the family.

Janel said...

Dad isn't a geek?

Oh, becasue you don't like ties?

My Blog List