Wednesday, January 30, 2008

If You Can't See It

Well I decided to go by the theory that if you can't see it, it isn't really there when I was at the skating rink and my socks were getting all bloody. As long as my skates are on I can't see the blood so it must not be that bad right? Well guess what. It is two days later and I still am getting bloody socks even with a band-aid . (for those of you who are wondering YES I changed my socks, several times actually) Wisdom would tell one to get off the rink and get a different pair of skates, but did I listen? No, I went right on skating. I would have to stop in order to get different skates. Besides I knew that they SHOULD be the right size.

Lesson learned: when your feet begin to hurt, take your skates off! Or else you'll have stained socks......................and a great wound to brag to your brothers about.

2 comments:

Janel said...

ok, an update revieles that I once again have blook on my socks at the end of the day but considerably less.

Aidyn Nicole said...

Wow, I've gotten blisters, but never had them bleed. And pain just makes you stronger so push right on through it.

My Blog List