Sunday, September 30, 2007

Something

Since it doesn't appear that I can get away without saying something. I guess I had better give a mini report.


I have a couple of stalkers madly chasing me down. At every turn I see them. They relay the same message at every meeting. In low, raspy tones they drone “Post something” Post something” The drums begin to rumble the earth begins to shake. On and on the droning goes “Post something” “Post something” Like the scene from Finding Nemo when he swims through the bubbles in the aquarium at the dentist. “Post something” “Post something.”


Please do not worry about me. I can word of the evil intruders and put them back in their place.
For any one who doesn't know me very well I am totally joking and if you have been so deprived as to not having seen Finding Nemo, please, don't feel discouraged because....there really weren't any drums.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and in the distance I hear the nuns singing, "hallelujah, hallelujah!"

WHY? Becuase...
YOU DID IT!!! A NEW POST!!!

HOOOOOOORRAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Katie, she did it! did you ever think it would happen? But we were able to hang in there with her to the bitter end, and this is our reward! WOW!!!!!!!
We are sooo proud of you!

LOL!!!!! :oP

Katie said...

HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. POST SOMETHING! ;)

P.P.S. Sorry. Habit. :)

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!!! :oD

Isaacme said...

lol sis we both are so busy

Anonymous said...

HELLOOOOOO!!!! :o)

Janel said...

Hello Lizzie, I'm getten to it. :)

Anonymous said...

no rush! just thought I'd say HI!!

Katie said...

Ok, dear. October is half over. Well, almost anyway. Shall I send you a quote you can post? ;)

Janel said...

yes mam, I'm on it

My Blog List