Friday, September 14, 2007

New Job

I have made it through the first week of a new job. Training has been a little intense at times, after the first day I was almost lead to believe my head would explode before the week was up. However, it seems that it is still all there and may feel slightly swollen at times but is none the worse for ware and tare. Actually, I have been enjoying training quite a lot. This week I was trained not only in how to perform for the job but also to resist the “fiery darts” of my coworkers. Okay, maybe not fiery darts. Maybe they are more like rubber tipped darts. Any way, part of my training has included dart throwing lessons (a most amusing pastime).

Training has taken up quite a bit of time and energy this week. I have had energy for little else, but at least learning is very enjoyable.

Sorry, I'm not saying outright where I work (at least not on line for now) but some of you already know and if you don't you probably have my email address and can ask me.

5 comments:

Katie said...

:D You might be able to pick up some extra darts here if you need them. There is a lovely orange one with a black head STILL sticking to our living room window. :)

Katie said...

Oh, I mean, congratulations on your new job, of course! :)

Balvanz said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you!!

Janel said...

Thanks girls!

Thanks for the offer Katie, but I think we probably have enough.:)

Isaacme said...

yes, nerf darts have been the new fad with Cristian, so we have quit a few lying around the house.

My Blog List