Thursday, December 21, 2006

Nativity

Today I finally saw the movie titled “Nativity” what an excellent portrayal of real life humanity. From the fear that Mary and Joseph felt when they were the only ones who believed this miracle that was happening in Mary's womb, to the uncertainty of the wise men at going on such a long journey, and from the depression of the old shepherd to the pride and arrogance of king Herod. It is a movie that I would highly recommend and from all that I can tell follows very closely with what the Bible tells us about the characters involved in the story of Christ's birth. It is a very Biblically based movie... but I won't tell you about it. I'll let you go see it.

3 comments:

Balvanz said...

Thanks for posting the review, Janel!! I have really wanted to go see it...hopefully I can squeeze it in sometime. :)

Janel said...

Today the rest of my family saw it and they liked it too. When you see it let me know what you think.

Balvanz said...

Okee dokee.

My Blog List