Monday, August 25, 2008

Third Location

The third location for our summer may well have been the easiest for me. We had 108 children come and both teams who had been working in separate locations came together for this one camp. We enjoyed being together and enjoyed the business of the many children. I enjoyed getting to work with the other director and have her be the one in charge. My job was primarily in the background. I walked around checking on every thing and every one. I also taught the Bible lesson to the younger kids. It was fun to teach to a larger group and it was fun to explain the story of Nehemiah for 5-7 year olds. My favorite part was the comradely and unity between leaders this week. Also several children came to the saving knowledge of Christ which is always exciting.

5 comments:

Isaacme said...

My favorite parts about teaching the bible lesson were

1) calling Katy the Old, crippled, and ugly people in Jerusalem.

2) talking about Nehemiah’s job as cup bearing, bringing the kings fermented grape juice to him.

Janel said...

that is no surprise! :)

Aidyn Nicole said...

It was fun to have both teams together and have extra helpers, that being said I don't like having so many kids at one camp.

Katie said...

g thanks. First of all it's Katie and you are mean!!! We all know it's not nice to call your "wife" old, crippled, and ugly haha

Janel said...

your wife? Woah hold on a second there sweetie.

My Blog List